PRCG | Haggerty has managed communications response in high-profile crisis and litigation matters for more than 20 years. We’ve responded to accidents and explosions, product recalls, discrimination and sexual harassment complaints, workplace violence incidents, class action litigation, labor disputes, business lawsuits, investigations and indictments… you name it. Along the way, Jim Haggerty wrote the critically acclaimed book In The Court of Public Opinion (now in its Second Edition), which Financial Times described as “…the perfect handbook for this age.” 2017 will see the publication of Jim’s new book, Chief Crisis Officer, published by Ankerwycke Books, a division of the American Bar Association.
Through our work dealing with crises of all kinds, we’ve experienced the frustrations and inefficiencies that prevent organizations and individuals from responding, effectively and efficiently, when a crisis hits:
- Thick crisis plans that sit on a bookshelf and are never opened
- Inefficient notification and coordination of the crisis team
- Reinventing the wheel each time a crisis occurs
- Lack of a knowledge base of best practices, analysis and how-to during various types of crises
- Lack of a central location for collaboration, information sharing and documents
A simple, secure, efficient web-based tool just didn’t exist for our firm and its clients.
So we created one.